Around the System :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Discussion of Events of Interest 
My Service
Posted by: Sarah Ayers (---.triad.res.rr.com)
Date: November 08, 2015 03:17PM

Hello Piedmont fans, and employees of the past!
I do not hang around the past much, but I am proud of my service while at
Piedmont CRO 1979-1984. A place where the past REALLY WAS WHO I was due to loving Aviation and Piedmont so much.
I was in the very first group of employees volunteering for the mock emergency of the new F28 Aircraft.
I volunteered for transportation to and from places to pick up those who attended the Piedmont olympics.
I worked many double shifts, maintaining excellence in customer service and was recognized as top sales at PI CRO INT on several occasions.
I voluntarily offered my OFF TIME to cross train at CLT ticket counter and ramp.
I was a true company person, and had many many friends and supervisors who made me feel right at home and that I was in the RIGHT place!
My hobbies were flying out of INT starting flying lessons. This was my fun time as well on days and time off!
Loved the perks of course, free flying.
I admired those who helped me along the way achieve a lot through their faith in my work and abilities, and my fortitude myself, of contributing to make Piedmont Airlines great! THANK YOU ALL! enjoyed it all back then! SJ AYERS PI CRO INT

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.