Around the System :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Discussion of Events of Interest 
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Prom dress selection in case you pick on the internet buying
Posted by: wendyififa (---.122.158.12.16clouds.com)
Date: June 14, 2018 09:24AM

You are going to probably uncover much more possibilities to put on a brief cocktail dress than you will with a formal lengthy evening dress. Take your cheap homecoming dresses to a tailor to have it shortened and hemmed. This way, it is possible to rock your gown at cocktail parties or weddings and dress it either up or down depending around the occasion.

Fit for any princess, this sophisticated A-line ball gown features beaded illusion in a modest bateau neckline over a strapless appear sweetheart bodice. Swirls of beading and crystals embellish the front, straps, and low V-back with a delicately beaded waistline echoing the beaded neckline. The gently gathered full tulle skirt floats to a floor-length hem as a finishing touch.

I've tried undertaking dress rentals, however the dresses in no way seem to match ideal, and I normally end up running out final minute to discover a dress, creating it a very stressful predicament. I required to locate a resource for cost-effective and high-quality plus size prom dresses for my events and my daughter's college dances.

Searching to add a little much more flare to your look? The peplum dress is can help you stand out amongst a sea of a-line dresses. Peplums pack a strong punch in such a modest embellishment! They're enjoyable, flouncy, and, contrary to the stereotype, they make you look slimmer and accentuate your all-natural curves. The peplum dress gives you lots of volume with out adding inches for your waist. It really is the right spring trend to put on as you are acquiring your beach physique ready for the summer.

I've attempted performing dress rentals, however the dresses by no means appear to match right, and I constantly end up running out last minute to discover a dress, creating it a very stressful scenario. I needed to discover a resource for reasonably priced and high-quality long prom dresses for my events and my daughter's college dances.

Neutral. Slim. Bold. Wonderful. Remake your favorite summer outfit by adding a cute belt around the waist. This appear is perfect for the workplace or lunch dates. Plus adding a belt is an excellent approach to define your waist.

A figure-flattering match. plus size prom dresses never need to be shapeless and sad! Prom's current style trends incorporate chiffon gowns with sweetheart necklines and empire waists, that are attributes you ought to be shopping for. Ombreprom prom gowns have all the above. An empire waist will highlight that hourglass figure, as well as the sweetheart neckline is fantastic for any larger bust. Want to stray from strapless? Both designers have a number of other special necklines to select from.

Options: ReplyQuote
another goal on
Posted by: elaine95 (---.fwd.paradisenetworks.net)
Date: July 19, 2018 07:48AM

Coming off victories against a pair of the league’s best teams in their last two games Youth Adrian Clayborn Jersey , the New Jersey Devils can ill afford a letdown Tuesday night when they host the Carolina Hurricanes at the Prudential Center.

However, those wins against the Pittsburgh Penguins and Tampa Bay Lightning only guaranteed that the Devils (39-28-8) remain in the Eastern Conference’s second wild-card spot, barely holding off the red-hot Florida Panthers, who sit just one point behind New Jersey.

“We’ve certainly held tough with some of the best teams and the hardest buildings to play in,” Devils forward Blake Coleman told northjersey.com. “If that doesn’t give you confidence going into these last eight games, or whatever it is, nothing will. Now, we need to keep carrying it forward.”

New Jersey surrendered only four goals in beating the Penguins and Lightning Mike McGlinchey Jersey 49ers , two of the NHL’s top-scoring clubs. A committed effort from “a group of self-starters”, as Devils coach John Hynes called his players, combined with solid play from goaltender Keith Kinkaid paved the way for the two victories, as well as the recent run in which New Jersey has five victories in seven games.

Kinkaid, who started the season as the backup to Cory Schneider, has helped keep the Devils’ playoff hopes alive while Schneider missed extensive time due to injury and then struggled when healthy. Kinkaid has a career-high 21 wins this season, while Schneider is without a victory since Dec. 27, losing his last 11 decisions.

“Keith has been a difference maker Cheap New England Patriots Hoodie ,” Hynes said of Kinkaid, who will start for the seventh time in the last eight games on Tuesday. “He’s really come in and played well. He’s been a really important factor in us remaining competitive in the playoff race.”

Kinkaid and his teammates must sustain their recent high level of play against the Hurricanes (34-31-11), who are barely breathing in the playoff race, seven points behind the Devils with only six games to play. However, the Hurricanes carry some momentum of their own into Tuesday’s clash in Newark, winning three straight games and four of their last five.

Carolina finished off a home-and-home sweep of the Ottawa Senators Monday night with a 4-1 home-ice victory which followed Saturday’s 5-2 win north of the border. The Hurricanes drew inspiration from a pair of rookies recently-recalled from the minor leagues in their most recent victory.

Warren Foegele made his NHL debut on Monday and notched his first career goal and assist, while recording five hits. Valentin Zykov netted his third goal — and fifth point — in his fourth game for Carolina in the win, as well.

“I thought I’d do a tight turn and just shoot it on net. … It was fortunate enough to go in Youth Roquan Smith Jersey ,” Foegele said of his goal. “I heard the crowd make the noise, and I looked in the back of the net. A pretty surreal moment for myself. Something I’ll remember forever.”

Like Foegele, Zykov scored a goal in his NHL debut on March 9, 2017, one of two games he played last year. This season, he was held scoreless after his recall on March 20, but followed up with a two-goal game, a two-assist game and another goal on Monday.

“It’s exciting. You’re happy for them. They’ve worked hard all their life Donte Jackson Jersey Panthers , and all of a sudden they realize the dream,” Carolina coach Bill Peters told reporters. “The dream is to make the National Hockey League, and then they score. They gave us good energy (Monday) night.”

Tuesday marks the fourth and final meeting between these Metropolitan Division rivals this season. The Devils won the first two games, 5-2 on Feb. 15 and 3-2 in overtime three days later. Carolina rebounded in the last get together for a 3-1 victory of its own.

. Authentic Womens Vinny Curry Jersey , Womens Justin Reid Jersey , Dallas Cowboys Elite Jerseys , Authentic Womens Tremaine Edmunds Jersey ,

AP Sports Write
Date: July 19, 2018 07:49AM

Kansas City has agreed to trade quarterback Alex Smith to Washington Youth Kolton Miller Jersey , a move that spells the end of Kirk Cousins’ time with the Redskins and hands the Chiefs’ job to Patrick Mahomes.

Two people with direct knowledge of the deal confirmed the move to The Associated Press on Tuesday night on condition of anonymity because the transaction can’t be completed until the start of the new league year in March. One person told the AP the Redskins had agreed to a four-year extension with Smith, who had one year left on his contract.

Smith, who turns 34 in May, spent the past five seasons with the Chiefs, leading them to the playoffs four times while throwing for 102 touchdowns and 33 interceptions. He carries a $17 million salary-cap hit for 2018.

Kansas City saves cap space and can turn to Mahomes, the 10th pick in last year’s draft out of Texas Tech Youth Marshall Newhouse Jersey , as its new starter.

Smith becomes Washington’s new franchise quarterback after throwing for 31,888 yards and 183 touchdowns in 12 NFL seasons with the San Francisco 49ers and Chiefs.

Smith is ”one of the best competitors and teammates I’ve ever been around,” Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce posted on Twitter. ”Someone who I owe a lot of my success to, and a guy that’s been a class act through all the ups n downs.”

The Redskins acquired Smith and signed him to the kind of long-term deal they balked at with Cousins, who became the first QB to play back-to-back seasons on the franchise tag. Cousins can become a free agent next month at age 29.

”Nothing really surprises me anymore,” Redskins tight end Niles Paul tweeted . Former Redskins QB Robert Griffin III tweeted : ”Some how…Some way…they will blame this on me. No doubt.”

Cousins Authentic Customized Chiefs Jerseys , drafted by the Redskins in the fourth round out of Michigan State in 2012 – the same year they traded up to Griffin with the No 2 pick – likely leaves Washington with the fourth-most passing yards in franchise history, more than 16,000.

Under coach Jay Gruden, Cousins became the first Redskins QB to start all 16 games for three consecutive seasons. He threw for at least 4,000 yards in each, while totaling 81 touchdowns and 36 interceptions. But Washington only played in one playoff game during that span Patriots Game Jerseys , going 9-7, 8-7-1 and, most recently, 7-9 in Cousins’ time as a starter.

Cousins has been the biggest question hovering over Washington’s offseason – and, indeed, hovering over the whole organization for a couple of years as the team failed to sign him to a long-term deal.

According to ESPN Luke Falk Jersey Titans , Washington is sending a third-round draft pick and cornerback Kendall Fuller to Kansas City in the trade, which cannot be finalized until March 14. The Kansas City Star first reported the deal.

This is the second time a team coached by Andy Reid has traded a 33-year-old QB to the Redskins. Reid’s Philadelphia Eagles dealt Donovan McNabb to Washington in 2010 for second- and third-round picks.

AP Sports Writer Dave Skretta and Pro Football Writer Howard Fendrich contributed to this report.

. Los Angeles Rams Customized Jerseys , Womens Da'Shawn Hand Jersey , Authentic Womens Mark Walton Jersey , Womens Mike Remmers Jersey ,

the world,” Brown said.
Date: July 23, 2018 01:21AM

Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid are about to find out what the NBA playoffs are really about.

After dispatching the Miami Heat in five games in the first round in their first career postseason appearance Cecil Cooper Jersey , the Philadelphia 76ers‘ youngsters will open the Eastern Conference semifinals on Monday night in Boston against the Celtics.

All those banners hanging from the Garden rafters.

All that history on the parquet floor.

All that bad blood between the two cities.

A civic rivalry that dates back to the Revolutionary War era came of age on the basketball court with Wilt Chamberlain leading the Philadelphia Warriors, and later the 76ers, against Bill Russell’s Celtics in the 1960s. Larry Bird and Julius Erving picked it up in the 1980s.

Celtics forward Marcus Morris, a Philadelphia native, grew up watching the Allen Iverson-led 76ers that went to the NBA Finals in 2001 but lost to Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker’s Celtics in the Eastern Conference finals the following year.

He’s not expecting any favors from his hometown crowd.

”I’m expecting the same treatment as far as them not even caring that I’m from Philadelphia,” he said after practice on Sunday, a day after the Celtics advanced by eliminating the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 7 of their first-round series. ”I really don’t care either Cheap Taven Bryan Jersey , when I’m competing against them.”

The franchises have met 19 times in the playoffs (though only three times in the past 33 years), with Boston holding a 12-7 edge.

YOUTH IS SERVED

Two years after winning just 10 games, the Process is paying off for the 76ers.

Embiid, the third overall pick in 2014, returned after missing the first two games of the playoffs and averaged 18.7 points and 10.3 rebounds in three wins over Miami.

Simmons, the No. 1 overall pick in 2016 before missing all of last season, averaged 18.2 points and 10.6 rebounds against the Heat – both improvements over his regular-season numbers.

”They’re super-talented Authentic Uchenna Nwosu Jersey ,” Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. ”That’s what happens when you’re in the NBA playoffs. It’s fun.”

HOMETOWN SHOUTOUT

Morris said he’s enjoyed watching the hometown Eagles win the Super Bowl, followed by Villanova’s NCAA basketball championship.

”Philly, we had a great year,” the Celtics forward said. ”(Rapper) Meek Mill got out of jail – it’s funny, but it was pretty big for our city. A lot of people really appreciated it. You can tell that feeling when you get there, where it’s coming back. A guy that’s been there my entire life and not really seeing it at its peak. Right now Philly is at its peak with everything, sports Cheap Carlton Davis Jersey , living out there. It’s coming back.”

RUNNING GAME

The Celtics held Milwaukee and star forward Giannis Antetokounmpo to zero fast break points in Game 7 of their first-round series.

They know that transition defense will also be a key against Philadelphia, which was one of the best in the NBA on the break.

”In transition, they just make you pay,” Celtics center Al Horford said. ”They just present a whole different challenge.”

BROWN OUT

Stevens said guard Jaylen Brown still had some soreness from a hamstring injury he sustained in Game 7 and is doubtful for Game 1 against the Sixers. Tests on Sunday were negative, the coach said.

”It looks like it could be something that allows him to play as the series goes on,” Stevens said.

The No. 3 overall pick in the 2016 draft, Brown averaged 14.5 points and 4.5 rebounds per game this season. He said on Saturday he would be back.

”Whatever it takes Nick Wittgren Jersey , I wouldn’t miss this series for the world,” Brown said.

The Celtics are already without stars Gordon Hayward and Kyrie Irving, as well as Daniel Theis.

. Adidas Jakub Voracek Jersey , New York Giants Elite Jerseys , Cheap Zach Randolph Jersey , Adidas Artemi Panarin Jersey ,

for the Twins. Berrios (8-5, 3.15) has not lost since
Date: July 23, 2018 01:38AM

CHICAGO — If the Chicago Cubs were looking for a glimmer of hope in an otherwise forgettable road trip Cheap Shaquem Griffin Jersey , a seven-run seventh inning provided a spark.

A day before the Cubs open a nine-game homestand on Friday against the Minnesota Twins, Thursday’s seven-spot helped deliver an 11-5 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers that helped the Cubs earn a split of the four-game series.

The Cubs lost six of the eight games on that road trip, but that victory in Thursday’s series finale may have been just what the Cubs needed. Despite their recent struggles, the Cubs won’t get too wrapped up in their recent skid.

“We’re in June,” center fielder Albert Almora Jr., told reporters. “Obviously Carlos Asuaje Jersey , we want to get on a roll and start playing good baseball and this is a good way to move into our home (stand) now.

“We’re not where we want to be obviously, but this is a step in the right direction.”

Thursday’s outcome was better than the news that came earlier in the day.

Cubs right-hander Yu Darvish experienced pain in his right triceps during a bullpen session Thursday, which will prevent him from returning to the starting rotation this weekend.

“It didn’t go that well and he wasn’t able to cut it loose,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon told reporters, according to the Cubs’ official website. “We’ll re-evaluate once we go back to Chicago and let you know the next step. For right now, he’s not going to be able to pitch on Saturday.”

Darvish’s injury has opened the door of opportunity for Mike Montgomery Clayton Richard Jersey , who will open the series against the Twins. Montgomery (2-2, 3.39 ERA) transitioned into the rotation from the bullpen in late May and has been effective. But after allowing no more than one earned run in each of his first five starts, Montgomery struggled in his last outing when he allowed four runs over six innings against the Cincinnati Reds.

Montgomery is 0-0 with a 1.13 ERA in two career appearances, including one start, against the Twins. The lone start came in 2015, when he allowed one run and four hits over six innings Authentic Daryl Worley Jersey , but did not get a decision.

The Twins enter this weekend’s series off a marathon 13-inning, 2-1 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Thursday. Minnesota avoided a sweep while playing the third of six games they will play in Chicago this week.

After Fernando Rodney allowed the tying run to score in the ninth inning, the Twins pulled out the victory with a bases-loaded walk to Max Kepler. The Twins will face the Cubs having lost five of their past seven games.

Like the Cubs, the Twins hope a win can build momentum after Minnesota’s recent slide erased any positive energy that came earlier this month in series wins over the Cleveland Indians and Boston Red Sox.

“Obviously, this series and the last series have been unfortunate coming off two huge series wins,” second baseman Brian Dozier told reporters Thursday. “But that’s kind of how we’ve played the first few months of the season Authentic Cody Latimer Jersey , which is not good. But I keep saying this team has potential to catch fire and do good things. I know we keep waiting on that and waiting on that, and in a perfect world, it would start today. But I think the mindset is where it needs to be. We just have to start winning more games.”

Jose Berrios will start for the Twins. Berrios (8-5, 3.15) has not lost since May 27 and is coming off a strong seven-inning effort against the Texas Rangers in which he allowed no runs and two hits and struck out 12.

Berrios will face the Cubs for the first time in his career on Friday.

. Authentic Womens Rasheem Green Jersey , Womens Sebastian Janikowski Jersey , Justin Upton Jersey Womens , Womens Kyzir White Jersey ,

“We might have to reinvent
Date: July 23, 2018 01:47AM

Time is running out for the St. Louis Blues to make the playoffs.

Only two games remain in the regular season for St. Louis (43-31-6) Cheap Kevin Hogan Jersey , which is on the outside looking in when it comes to the Western Conference playoff race. The Blues have a chance to move past the Colorado Avalanche for the second wild-card berth, but they cannot afford to stumble in the next 48 hours.

In other words, the pressure will be squarely on the Blues’ shoulders Friday night when they visit the Chicago Blackhawks at the United Center.

St. Louis trails Colorado by one point for the second wild-card spot with a game in hand after the Avalanche lost at San Jose 4-2 on Thursday. The clubs meet Saturday in Denver with a victory by the Blues over the Avalanche putting them in the playoffs. There could be other scenarios for St. Louis to reach the postseason pending Friday’s result in Chicago.

The Blackhawks (33-37-10) already have been eliminated from playoff contention for the first time in a decade. But it is safe to assume that a pride-filled Chicago roster — not to mention a raucous crowd — is energized at the possibility of crushing the postseason hopes of its longtime division rival.

“It’d be nice to see them miss the playoffs,” Blackhawks right winger Patrick Kane said to the Chicago Sun-Times this week. “So it’d be nice to have a hand in that.”

The animosity was apparent Wednesday night as Chicago stormed back from a two-goal deficit for a 4-3 victory over St. Louis. Defenseman Duncan Keith scored in the final seconds to complete the comeback and weaken the Blues’ playoff chances.

St. Louis goaltender Jake Allen took the blame for the loss. Other Blues players said nerves might have played a role.

“If you’re going to play nervous Cheap Albert Wilson Jersey , then you better play smart,” St. Louis coach Mike Yeo said to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

The team vowed to perform better on the back end of its home-and-home series with Chicago.

“It (stinks), but at the end of the day, we have to stay positive Cheap Preston Brown Jersey ,” Blues center Brayden Schenn said. “Two-game winning streak here to get into the postseason.”

Allen is expected to get another chance in net Friday for St. Louis. The 27-year-old is 27-24-3 with a 2.74 goals-against average and .906 save percentage in 58 games (55 starts) on the season. He is winless in his last four contests.

In 14 career games against Chicago, Allen is 8-5-1 with a 2.53 GAA and .915 save percentage.

The Blackhawks most likely will counter in net with Jean-Francois Berube, who made 31 saves during Wednesday’s victory. Berube is 3-5-1 with a 3.84 GAA and .893 save percentage on the season. He has made three career appearances against the Blues (1-0-1, 3.39 GAA Cheap Ito Smith Jersey , .901 save percentage).

The game could mark the final appearance at the United Center for Blackhawks forward Patrick Sharp, whose contract expires at the end of the season. The 36-year-old has avoided specifics when asked about his future plans. He won three Stanley Cup championships with Chicago in 2010, 2013 and 2015, and has scored 249 goals in 747 games with the franchise.

Although Sharp’s future is up in the air Cheap Miami Dolphins Hoodie , coach Joel Quenneville and general manager Stan Bowman definitely will be back. Team president John McDonough announced Thursday that he planned to retain both despite missing the playoffs.

“We might have to reinvent ourselves a little bit,” McDonough said to The Athletic. “We might have to be a little bit creative. We might have to dial it up a little bit more. But I’m confident this is a group that’s going to do it. I’m certainly disappointed where we are right now.”

. Womens Bo Scarbrough Jersey , Womens Anthony Averett Jersey , Authentic Womens Trenton Cannon Jersey , Authentic Womens Jason McCourty Jersey ,

go through all the time.”
Date: July 23, 2018 01:56AM

The sight of Evgeny Kuznetsov clutching his left arm and leaving the ice after a hit from Brayden McNabb isn’t as big a threat to the Washington Capitals‘ title hopes as it might seem.

Not after the Capitals withstood three games without Nicklas Backstrom. Not after they missed Kuznetsov for most of Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final and still beat the Vegas Golden Knights to tie the series.

They’d love to have their leading scorer in the lineup Saturday night in Washington Cheap Mike Hughes Jersey , but with superstar captain Alex Ovechkin and several top players producing and filling the void, the Capitals are built to handle life without Kuznetsov if it comes to that.

”We’ve had some guys been out here and there these playoffs,” Backstrom said. ”It’s hard to replace Kuznetsov the way he’s been playing, but if that’s the case it is what it is and we just have to have other guys step up.”

Coach Barry Trotz provided no update on Kuznetsov on Thursday other than to say the Russian center is day to day. The team practices again Friday.

It didn’t look very good for Kuznetsov when he went down the tunnel in the first period Wednesday night and didn’t return. But Ovechkin scored his first career Stanley Cup Final goal on the power play, and Lars Eller, bumped up the lineup to fill in for Kuznetsov, had a goal and two assists.

No one player can make up for the potential loss of Kuznetsov Authentic Ryan Switzer Jersey , who has 11 goals and 14 assists in 21 playoff games, though Washington’s depth down the middle looks solid with Backstrom, Eller, Jay Beagle and, if need be, Chandler Stephenson. Eller played a key role in two big victories against Tampa Bay in the Eastern Conference final without Backstrom, and will once again be one of the most important players on the ice if Kuznetsov isn’t healthy.

”Nick has gone out or Kuzy has been out Cheap Trent Brown Jersey , Lars has elevated his game and comes up in a more prominent role,” Trotz said. ”I think he embraces the challenge. He takes the moments very seriously that he has to step up and try to find a way to produce, and he has. He’s a veteran player who has good hockey sense, and he’s strong on the puck, and I think his game translates well in the playoffs.”

It doesn’t hurt that the Capitals can lean on Ovechkin in times of need, and they have received strong performances from top-six wingers Tom Wilson, T.J. Oshie and Jakub Vrana and defenseman John Carlson.

It’s the kind of production Vegas is looking for from its top line of Jonathan Marchessault Jorge Alfaro Jersey , William Karlsson and Reilly Smith. Going on the road means coach Gerard Gallant can’t pick matchups, so he’s counting on his best players to play like it.

”I don’t care who they play against,” Gallant said. ”We’re going to play well and work hard and compete hard. (Wednesday) night they didn’t have the offensive outburst they usually have. You’re not going to be at your best every night. I expect them to be really good for us like they have all season long.”

Gallant tipped his hat to the Capitals, saying they deserved to win Game 2 based on how they performed after losing Kuznetsov. It would be more difficult to sustain that effort and adrenaline for an entire game without him, though it’s a test they passed without Backstrom earlier in the playoffs.

”It’ll be a big loss, but as you saw in the Pittsburgh series when Nick went down, sometimes that kind of energizes some other guys to get in there and be able to make some plays Guillermo Heredia Jersey ,” Oshie said. ”So we’ll roll with the punches.”

Rolling with the punches has become somewhat of the Capitals’ identity this season and into the playoffs. They got some more in the form of a ground stop at the airport after they landed on Thursday as lightning kept them from getting off the plane.

Trotz considers it just another roadblock for his team to get over.

”Our guys are fine,” he said. ”It’s another layer of adversity that we have to go through all the time.”

More Stanley Cup coverage: . Authentic Womens Sylvester Williams Jersey , Womens Malik Jefferson Jersey , Cheap Devin Booker Jersey , Cheap Kyle Lowry Jersey ,

Pirates: Nick Kingham
Date: July 23, 2018 02:04AM

The Philadelphia Phillies won another one-run game to extend their winning streak to six games.

Nick Williams Authentic Kareem Martin Jersey , Scott Kingery and Jorge Alfaro drove in runs on consecutive at-bats in the seventh inning to help Philadelphia win 3-2 on Saturday.

With two outs in the seventh, Williams sent a line drive down the right field line that took a funny hop off the fence and eluded Pirates right fielder Gregory Polanco, who bobbled the ball. The relay throw still made it to third baseman Colin Moran ahead of Williams Cheap Nyheim Hines Jersey , but he able to avoid the tag for a triple.

Carlos Santana scored on the play. Kingery followed up with a single up the middle and then scored when Alfaro hit a double to right-center to give the Phillies all they’d need to clinch their third straight series win and improve to an MLB-best 19-7 in one-run games.

”Another win in a one-run game,” manager Gabe Kapler said. ”I think that’s something to really be proud of and something we continue to focus on.”

Jake Arrieta (6-6) worked around six hits with the help of eight strikeouts to hold the Pirates to two runs over seven innings. It was Arrieta’s first win in eight starts, though it didn’t look that way at first.

”There’s no perfect formula for how the game’s going to play out Craig Gentry Jersey ,” Arrieta said. ”Yeah, you want to score first. You want to score often. Sometimes that doesn’t happen.”

Pirates starter Jameson Taillon (5-7) was charged with all three runs. He struck out eight and walked none in his 77 pitches over 6 2/3 innings. He had allowed just two singles and hadn’t allowed a runner to even get into scoring position coming into the seventh inning. Reliever Edgar Santana allowed the go-ahead run to score with Alfaro’s double. The three runs were scored on three straight pitches.

”I was really excited and looking forward to being the guy to put an end to our tough streak here,” Taillon said. ”I’m at 68 pitches without a guy touching second base and someone’s warming up? That’s tough. So Alex Claudio Jersey , I don’t know. I haven’t been pitching the greatest. I understand the trust isn’t there. “

Starling Marte singled and scored in the first and homered in the second as part of a three-hit afternoon to stake the Pirates to an early lead. Pittsburgh has lost five straight.

Victor Arano worked around a leadoff double in the ninth for his second save.

ROSTER MOVES

The Pirates activated right-handed reliever Michael Feliz from the 10-day disabled list, selected the contract of right-handed pitcher Alex McRae from Triple-A Indianapolis and optioned relievers Dovydas Neverauskas and Josh Smoker to Indianapolis.

Feliz had been on the disabled list since June 24 with a right shoulder strain. He has a 5.51 ERA in 33 appearances this season. It’s McRae’s first MLB call-up. He had a 4.61 ERA in 17 appearances – 16 starts – with Indianapolis. He’ll work out of the bullpen in Pittsburgh.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Phillies: INF Cesar Hernandez did not start after fouling a ball off his foot on Friday. He flew out in the eighth as a pinch hitter.

Pirates: C Francisco Cervelli (concussion) returned from his rehab assignment and took batting practice before the game. He hopes to be activated from the disabled list on Sunday. . RHP Joe Musgrove (finger infection) threw a bullpen session. He expects to return from the disabled list on Tuesday. . RHP Chad Kuhl (right forearm strain) is getting a second opinion on his injury and expects to be out until after the All-Star Game.

UP NEXT

Phillies: Drew Anderson is expected to be recalled from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to make his 2018 debut. Anderson was 5-3 with a 4.15 ERA. It will be his third career MLB appearance.

Pirates: Nick Kingham (2-4, 4.70 ERA) will try to shake off a career-worst appearance last time out against Los Angeles on July 2 Jim Thome Jersey , when he gave up seven runs in three innings. The rookie is 0-4 over his last five starts.

. Authentic Womens Dontae Johnson Jersey , Authentic Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , Pittsburgh Steelers Customized Jerseys , Cheap James Harden Jersey ,

UP NEXT
Date: July 23, 2018 02:15AM

Utah has a chance to write one more chapter to an improbable comeback story.

The Jazz put themselves in position to claim the No. 3 seed in the Western Conference after cruising to a 119-79 victory over the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday night. Utah did not waste time taking control of the game and led by double digits over the final 3 1/2 quarters.

Donovan Mitchell scored 22 points and set an NBA rookie record for 3-pointers. Mitchell went 4 of 5 behind the arc and has made 186 3-pointers this season Daniel Descalso Jersey , breaking Damian Lillard’s record for a first-year player.

”I am actually thrilled for him that he did that,” Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. ”He has been our guy, offensively, all year who we have relied on. He’s unselfish, which makes the guys around him better.”

Derrick Favors added 16 points and nine rebounds. Jonas Jerebko scored 14 points Cheap New Orleans Saints Hoodie , and Rudy Gobert and Ricky Rubio added 13 points apiece for the Jazz.

Utah (48-33) won its sixth straight game and went 3-1 in the season series with Golden State. Now the Jazz are tied with Portland in the standings and can claim the No. 3 seed with a win over the Blazers on Wednesday night.

”What makes it a story is no one expected it,” Mitchell said. ”But the thing I’ve said all year is we knew we were going to be good. I don’t think we knew we were going to be 3 seed good, but we knew we were going to be good.”

It is a surprising position for a Utah team that lost last season’s top scorers Gordon Hayward and George Hill to free agency over the summer and was nine games below .500 at one point in mid-January.

The Jazz believed all along they could climb back into the playoff picture and make serious noise in the Western Conference.

”Guys took it upon themselves to just get better in the offseason,” Favors said. ”We just stuck with the plan throughout the whole season and right now we’re fighting for the third spot. Gotta give credit to everybody on this team.”

Even with a loss to the Blazers, Utah is assured of falling no lower than the No. 5 seed.

Klay Thompson scored 23 points and Kevin Durant added 13 for the Warriors Cheap Johnny Townsend Jersey , who finished the season at 58-24. Golden State, the No. 2 seed in the West, never led in the game and shot just 35 percent from the field.

The 40-point loss is the largest margin of defeat for the Warriors under coach Steve Kerr.

”We need the competitive spirit,” Kerr said. ”We need the juice. We need the joy, and we haven’t had much of that. So we got to get our minds right.”

Utah dominated on both ends of the court during the first quarter. The Jazz used an 18-3 run to stake out a 24-9 lead. Rubio took a steal in for a layup and Favors scored on a pair of dunks to ignite the run.

Mitchell scored on back-to-back possessions and then followed with a 3-pointer to help push the lead to 33-14. The rookie totaled 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting in the first quarter alone.

Golden State appeared it might rally after Durant scored back-to-back baskets to cut Utah’s lead to 35-22. That’s as close as the Warriors got. Jerebko and Royce O’ Neale combined to score three straight baskets to push the lead to 43-24.

”We got to be better J. C. Ramírez Jersey ,” Durant said. ”We couldn’t really get a rhythm or a groove out there with the way we go down so early. We started pressing a bit and trying to get it all back at once.”

Utah led by as many as 45 points in the second half. The Jazz took their largest lead at 103-58 when Jerebko buried a pair of 3-pointers and Dante Exum added a dunk to polish off a 10-2 run to open the fourth quarter.

TIP-INS

Warriors: Thompson and Durant combined to shoot just 14 of 39 from the field. … Golden State scored a season-low 33 first-half points. … The Warriors fell by an average margin of 29.6 points in three losses to the Jazz this season.

Jazz: Utah scored 25 points off 16 turnovers. … The Jazz had a 19-6 edge on fastbreak points and outscored Golden State 62-38 in the paint.

HOODIE STATEMENT

As the Rookie of the Year debate between Mitchell and Ben Simmons continues to heat up, the smack talk is following suit. Mitchell wore a black hoodie into Vivint Smart Home Arena before tipoff on Tuesday that contained the dictionary definition of a rookie on the front.

It offered a lighthearted jab at Simmons’ status as a ”redshirt rookie” after he spent what would have been his original rookie season sidelined with an injury. Adidas approached Mitchell about wearing the hoodie and he went along with the joke.

”We just wanted to all have fun with it,” Mitchell said. ”That’s all it is, having fun and just enjoying it.”

Mitchell reiterated he’s not worried about the award and would rather see Gobert and Snyder earn Defensive Player of the Year and Coach of the Year honors respectively.

QUOTEABLE

”We need to put things into perspective. When I was a rookie, we only won 23 games. And now some people say winning 58 is kind of a down year. That’s incredible.” -Thompson Cheap Taron Johnson Jersey , on Golden State finishing 58-24 in the regular season.

UP NEXT

Warriors: Will learn their first round opponent on Wednesday.

Jazz: They travel to Portland to face the Blazers on Wednesday.

. Adidas Artemi Panarin Jersey , Minnesota Vikings Customized Jerseys , Womens Mason Cole Jersey , Adidas Cam Fowler Jersey ,

”We’ll see wh
Date: July 23, 2018 02:25AM

New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram has ridden every roller-coaster he could get to at Disney World the past few days.

Space Mountain. The Incredible Hulk. Expedition Everest.

His favorite? Rock `n’ Roller Coaster Cheap Los Angeles Chargers Hoodie , which reaches nearly 60 mph.

The thrill rides are probably the only full-speed adventures Ingram will find this week.

Even though the Pro Bowl has more than 30 first-time participants, the NFL’s annual all-star game Sunday is expected to be another up-tempo walkthrough filled with big plays and plenty of points. Avoiding injuries is more important than eluding criticism for looking little like a normal game.

”We’re out here, first and foremost, to have a little fun and put on a show for the fans,” Ingram said. ”And we don’t want anyone to get hurt.”

The Pro Bowl returns to Camping World Stadium in nearby Orlando for the second straight year. The league has one year remaining on a three-year deal to play in the tourist city that’s home to Disney World. Teams practiced all week at ESPN’s Wide World of Sports complex.

It was a family affair, highlighted by Saints quarterback Drew Brees and Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown bringing their kids along for loosely structured practices.

Brees Jose Peraza Jersey , Brown and others have done this before.

All the newcomers have simply followed the veterans’ lead and asked questions along the way. The main one: How hard do you play in the game?

”You don’t know,” Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith said. ”You’ve got to either decide if you’re going to come here and play how you play or you’re going to come out here and be a Pro Bowler.”

Smith spent as much time as anyone signing autographs after every practice, working his way across one side of the field one day and the other the next. He figured giving fans his time might offset for what they will see on the field Sunday.

”From the outside looking in, I can see how people would want to see the best go against each other,” Smith said. ”But from the inside out, we just finished a long season and this is more of a celebration for doing something great Jorge Alfaro Jersey , `Your hard work paid off this season. Y’all come out and have fun and take a little bit off your bodies.”’

None of the Pro Bowl players can afford to get hurt at this point in the season, especially with workout programs about 10 weeks away and free agency about six weeks out.

”I’m going to come out here and enjoy myself, have fun,” Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey said. ”I’m a competitor at the end of the day. I’m going to play a little bit, but I’m not going to come out here and go too hard on nobody. Want to make sure everybody stays healthy.”

Defense has typically been an afterthought in the Pro Bowl.

Before last year, the teams averaged a combined 73 points over a 10-year span. The AFC Cheap Lorenzo Carter Jersey , however, won a low-scoring matchup (20-13) in 2017.

”We’re going to be competing,” Jaguars cornerback A.J. Bouye said. ”We’re going to make this game fun. I know a lot of people talk about how the Pro Bowl is kind of watered down and everything, but (the coaches) already told us this is what we play, this is what we love, so we’re going to be out there trying to win.”

Not everyone is taking the same approach.

Saints rookie running back Alvin Kamara joked that he’s going do ”whatever Antonio Brown says” to do in the game.

”It’s still a game Cheap Clive Walford Jersey ,” Kamara said. ”There are guys out there that want to showcase their skills. To each his own. Everybody has a different pace they go at, so we’ll see.

”We’ll see when we get out there. I’ll test the temperature and go from there.”

. Authentic Womens James Washington Jersey , Womens Jonathan Cooper Jersey , Womens B.J. Hill Jersey , Authentic Womens Adrian Clayborn Jersey ,

Wheeler lost his lon
Date: July 23, 2018 02:34AM

NEW YORK — The Los Angeles Dodgers aren’t currently occupying a playoff spot Adam Engel Jersey , but manager Dave Roberts spoke confidently Wednesday about playing in the postseason. New York Mets manager Mickey Callaway, on the other hand, is beginning to sound like a skipper who knows his team will be long forgotten by October.

Two teams headed in opposite directions will square off for the first time this season Friday night when the Mets host the Dodgers in the opener of a three-game series at Citi Field.

Right-hander Zack Wheeler (2-5, 4.82 ERA) is scheduled to take the mound for the Mets against Dodgers left-hander Alex Wood (2-5, 4.22).

Both teams are coming off series-deciding losses. The Mets suffered their third straight defeat Thursday when they fell to the host Colorado Rockies 6-4 in the finale of a four-game set. The visiting Dodgers were off Thursday after losing to the Chicago Cubs 4-0 in the last game of a three-game series Wednesday afternoon.

The series loss was the first in 10 series for the Dodgers (38-35) Cheap Tarvarius Moore Jersey , who are 21-9 since dropping two of three to the Miami Marlins from May 15 to May 17. The hot streak vaulted them from fourth place in the National League West to second place during the surge and gained 5 1/2 games on the first-place Arizona Diamondbacks, who hold a 2 1/2 game lead heading into Friday’s action.

In addition, Los Angeles has moved two games behind the Washington Nationals in the race for the second NL wild card.

The Dodgers did all this despite getting little to no contributions from stars such as Justin Turner, Clayton Kershaw and Rich Hill, all of whom have been on the disabled list for the last five weeks Erik Gonzalez Jersey , and Cody Bellinger, who has struggled most of the season. No wonder Roberts sounded so confident after Wednesday’s loss.

“We’re going to be somewhere in October,” Roberts told reporters. “I can’t speak to the opponent, but we’re going to be somewhere.”

It will take a miracle for the Mets (31-41) to be anywhere but a golf course when the playoffs begin. New York, which has lost 40 of 60 since an 11-1 start Ronald Acuna Jr. Jersey , is 11 1/2 games out of first place in the NL East and 8 1/2 games back in the wild-card race.

The Mets’ slide has been marked by extreme highs and lows on both sides of the ball. They have scored 42 runs in the last six games, a span in which the pitching staff posted a 5.14 ERA.

New York scored just 42 runs in 17 games from May 28 through June 15, during which its pitchers posted a 4.13 ERA.

“There’s no magic pill or magic wand to make everything sync up at the same time,” Callaway told reporters Thursday afternoon. “I think that’s been the tale of our season so far. Even when we’re not winning games, we have a part of us that’s going good. We just have trouble getting (everything) to sync up at the same time so we can get on a good run again.”

Wheeler didn’t factor into the decision in his most recent start on Sunday Authentic Ryan Jensen Jersey , when he gave up two runs in six innings as the Mets beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-3. Wood won the last time he took the mound last Saturday when he allowed one run in 5 1/3 innings in the Dodgers’ 3-1 victory over the San Francisco Giants.

Wheeler lost his lone career start against the Dodgers on June 19, 2017, when he surrendered seven runs in two innings as the Mets fell 10-6. Wood is 0-3 with a 3.94 ERA in eight career starts against the Mets.

. Authentic Womens Michael Dickson Jersey , Womens Jordan Whitehead Jersey , Womens James Washington Jersey , Martin Perez Jersey Womens ,

jersey]Cheap Dari
Posted by: elaine95 (---.hostname.localhost)
Date: July 24, 2018 03:47AM

Stephen Curry’s return from a knee injury will wait at least one more game.

Curry sat out the opener of Golden State’s Western Conference semifinal matchup against New Orleans as he continues to fully recover from a sprained left knee.

Coach Steve Kerr made the announcement during his pregame news conference Saturday night. Kerr called it ”very likely” the two-time MVP would play in Game 2 of the best-of-seven series Tuesday night at Oracle Arena.

”Just made the decision based on giving him the extra few days and the fact he only scrimmaged yesterday Cheap J'Mon Moore Jersey ,” Kerr said. ”You’ve been out five weeks and we’re playing in the playoffs, I don’t think one scrimmage is enough, even though he feels great, he wants to play and pleaded his case. But we’re going to sit him tonight and very likely he’ll play Game 2.”

As usual Authentic Trent Brown Jersey , Curry insisted he ”feels great and he’s ready to go,” said Kerr, who is encouraged Curry feels so good.

Curry returned to full practice with contact Thursday and only scrimmaged 5 on 5 for the first time Friday, and Kerr prefers that Curry get additional on-court time at full speed Sunday before inserting him back into the rotation – which could be off the bench initially or on a minutes restriction Wilmer Difo Jersey , or both.

Kerr, general manager Bob Myers and athletic trainer Chelsea Lane met with Curry and made a decision to keep him out.

”We have to protect him from himself and his own competitive desire,” Kerr said.

Curry was injured March 23 on the same night he returned from a six-game absence with a hurt right ankle.

”We practiced the whole week with the understanding that Steph was probably going to play,” Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. ”And he will play. It’s not like he’s going to miss the entire series. We practiced both ways. What we’ll do is Plan B Cheap Darius Leonard Jersey , I guess, Plan A, whatever you want to call it.”

. Cheap Jusuf Nurkic Jersey , Adidas Jason Pominville Jersey , Womens Darius Leonard Jersey , Authentic Womens Pernell McPhee Jersey ,

“He’s athl
Date: July 24, 2018 03:57AM

HOUSTON — It was yet another example of what the Houston Astros look like when their lineup depth flashes Cheap Avonte Maddox Jersey , their fourth win in their final at-bat this season offering a glimpse of potential even when everything didn’t quite fall into place.

As the Astros (51-27) near the halfway point of the schedule on Sunday against the Kansas City Royals, they recognize fully that they will require more wins like the one they recorded on Saturday to keep pace in the chase for the best record in the American League.

They were handcuffed by a scuffling pitcher for seven innings before the bottom third of their order helped complete a game-tying rally in the ninth.

And, while Houston failed to walk it off in the 11th, the bottom third of its order generated just enough traffic for the heavy hitters to come to bat in the 12th and secure the 4-3 victory.

Designated hitter Evan Gattis, batting seventh, produced the game-tying RBI with his sacrifice fly in the ninth inning following an 0-for-3 start to his evening. Marwin Gonzalez Shelby Miller Jersey , batting eighth, walked in both of his final two plate appearances after recording three strikeouts against Royals starter Ian Kennedy. By churning out quality plate appearances, the job was easier up top.

“We’re at our best when those guys are doing something at the bottom,” Astros manager A.J. Hinch said. “That takes a lot of pressure off the top of the order or the middle of the order to have to do it every time. That’s why we think we have a complete team.”

Right-hander Gerrit Cole (8-1, 2.59 ERA) will start the series finale for the Astros in the rubber match. Cole did not factor into the decision in his last start, a 5-4 win over the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday Authentic Clive Walford Jersey , after allowing four runs on three hits and five walks with eight strikeouts over seven innings.

He made his lone start against the Royals on July 21, 2015, allowing three runs (two earned) on five hits with six strikeouts in 7 1/3 innings in a 3-2 loss at Kauffman Stadium when he pitched for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Right-hander Jason Hammel (2-8, 4.88 ERA) gets the starting nod for the Royals. Hammel is 2-2 with a 2.85 ERA over nine career appearances (eight starts) against the Astros, including a 1.74 ERA over his last three starts. He hasn’t pitched at Minute Maid Park since 2014.

Hammel, who issued a season-high four walks in his previous outing Pedro Martinez Jersey , has issued two or fewer walks in 11 of 15 appearances this season and is tied for fifth in the American League with 37 starts with two or fewer walks since the start of 2017. His four walks against the Texas Rangers snapped a 37-start streak of walking three or few batters dating back to May 29, 2017.

After delivering at the plate and in the field for the Royals (23-53) in the opener, right fielder Rosell Herrera had a quiet night on Saturday, going 0-for-4 with a walk. Claimed off waivers from Cincinnati on June 2, Herrera was recalled from Triple-A Omaha last Sunday and has worked to show the defensive range and offensive versatility that could make him an asset as the Royals take extended looks at some of the younger players on their major league roster.

“He’s athletic, he’s fast Brandon Morrow Jersey ,” Royals manager Ned Yost said of Herrera. “He seems to swing the bat OK from both sides. It’s only been a week. There’s a lot to like looking at him on a short look.”

. Womens Brian O'Neill Jersey , Womens DJ Moore Jersey , Cheap Mike Conley Jersey , Adidas Corey Crawford Jersey ,

Bonavent
Date: July 24, 2018 05:47AM

Just about everything the Ball family does gets attention Titans Cheap Jerseys , and LiAngelo Ball’s pre-draft workout with the Lakers on Tuesday was no exception.

About two dozen members of the media watched Ball’s final drills while Magic Johnson and Lakers coach Luke Walton looked on. Lakers guard Lonzo Ball, LiAngelo’s older brother, was there for the workout as well.

”I feel like it went good,” the younger Ball said. ”It’s always fun being in here doing things I want to get better at. It was a good workout.”

LaVar Ball has been outspoken about his desire for all three of his sons – Lonzo, LiAngelo and LaMelo George Bell Jersey , the youngest – to play for the Lakers. The Lakers have the 25th pick in the first round next month, though LiAngelo Ball’s draft prospects are uncertain. He wasn’t even scheduled to be a starter at UCLA before leaving the program after being indefinitely suspended for an international incident last year in China. He also had a stint with the professional Lithuanian team Vytautas.

”It was good that (Lonzo) was here, but if he wasn’t here I would’ve been doing the same thing,” LiAngelo Ball said. ”I don’t really pay attention to who’s here and who’s not. I just do what I do.”

”I showed I can knock down shots and get some wins within the 2-on-2 and 3-on-3s,” LiAngelo said. ”I showed I can play together.”

LiAngelo Ball confirmed that he has an upcoming workout with the Golden State Warriors. He also said he’ll play in the NBA summer league Deven Marrero Jersey , but he is not sure which team he’ll play for yet.

As far as what he believes his NBA draft prospects are, Ball said: ”I’m not sure what’s going on with the draft. I’m just playing my hardest and whatever team thinks I can produce for them, that’s who I’ll play for.”

Ball and two teammates became an international story when they were arrested for shoplifting during UCLA’s exhibition basketball trip to China last year. They were all suspended indefinitely, and LaVar Ball pulled his son out of school while he was serving that suspension.

Asked what he’ll tell NBA teams about why he left UCLA, Ball said: ”I don’t really remember too much about that. That’s a closed chapter in my life. I just moved on. Went overseas. Just learned from over there. Came back.”

LaVar had already pulled LaMelo out of high school to homeschool him and the two went to play professionally in Lithuania.

The move was heavily scrutinized.

”I think it prepared me a little better as far as going against grown men that care about their job every day Authentic Carlton Davis Jersey ,” LiAngelo Ball said. ”If you’re not producing out there, they’ll fire you real quick.”

During the workout, Ball was reunited with former UCLA teammate Thomas Welsh, a 7-foot center who played for the Bruins for four years. They practiced together at UCLA but didn’t play together there.

”I think he’s the same guy,” Welsh said. ”He’s a hard-working kid. We had a chance to play with him on 3-on-3 and 2-on-2 live action stuff. He’s a lot of fun to play with. He works his tail off. It was really good to be back on the court with him again today.”

Among others at the Lakers workout Tuesday were guard Jaylen Adams (St. Bonaventure) Jonathan Villar Jersey , guard Devon Hall (Virginia), guard Tyus Battle (Syracuse) and Dusan Ristic (Arizona).

. Authentic Womens Martavis Bryant Jersey , Miami Dolphins Customized Jerseys , Womens Dallas Goedert Jersey , Authentic Womens Deadrin Senat Jersey ,

Jefry Rodriguez
Date: July 24, 2018 05:55AM

It was a long and odd day Authentic Justin Bethel Jersey , one that started with teenager Juan Soto homering in a game that officially was played before he made his major league debut.

Huh?

Soto delivered a tiebreaking, pinch-hit, two-run shot in the sixth inning of a game that began and was suspended because of rain last month, five days before he was called up from the minors for the first time, to lift the Washington Nationals to a 5-3 victory over the New York Yankees in the opener of an unusual semi-doubleheader Monday.

”Geez, he has a bright future. How old is he, 19? You don’t see too many 19-year-olds doing what he’s doing,” Yankees slugger Aaron Judge said about Soto. ”I’m excited to see him develop for years to come.”

In Game 2, Judge made two key catches of balls hit by Trea Turner, including one on the warning track that bailed out Aroldis Chapman with two men on in the bottom of the ninth to end it, and the Yankees grabbed a 4-2 victory with the help of Aaron Hicks‘ go-ahead two-run homer.

That final-out fly ”got me to hold my breath for a sec,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said.

Throw in a trade by Washington to add reliever Kelvin Herrera from the Kansas City Royals Drew Robinson Jersey , full-throated chants of ”Let’s go, Yankees!” from portions of the sellout crowd of 42,723, and all in all, so much happened at Nationals Park.

”That,” Nationals closer Sean Doolittle said, summing up things neatly, ”was weird.”

Game 1 resumed with the score 3-all and the Nationals about to bat in the bottom of the sixth. After Bryce Harper – who had a full beard back on May 15, when the game began, but was clean-shaven this time – struck out, and Anthony Rendon singled, Soto drove a 97 mph fastball from Chad Green (4-1) to the back of the second deck in right field.

”I thought he had a good chance to hit the ball hard Authentic Arden Key Jersey ,” Nationals manager Dave Martinez said. ”That was hard.”

It was Soto’s sixth homer since he was brought up from Double-A Harrisburg on May 20 – and half have come against the Yankees. Soto stood and admired this one before beginning his trot around the bases.

”A lot of people tell me, `Hey, you’re killing the Yankees,'” Soto said. ”Everybody knows the Yankees, likes the Yankees. That feels pretty good.”

Soto also was involved in a double play while playing left in the seventh. Didi Gregorius lined to Soto, and he lobbed the ball to shortstop Turner, who sprinted to second base to double off Gary Sanchez.

Soto’s stats – and all others from Game 1 – will count as being part of the originally scheduled game on May 15, but Soto’s debut will still be considered to have come on the actual date it happened, May 20, according to the Nationals, citing the Elias Sports Bureau.

Wander Suero (1-0) got the win for 1 1-3 scoreless innings – one inning on May 15, and one out on Monday.

Doolittle struck out Judge and Giancarlo Stanton Authentic Jessie Bates III Jersey , then got Sanchez to fly out to center in the ninth for his 18th save.

The Nationals had lost five of six games entering the day.

Game 2, which was completely rained out May 16, began a half-hour after Game 1 finished, and Washington led 2-1 before Hicks’ ninth homer, which came in the fifth against Erick Fedde (0-2) and got plenty of Yankees fans excited – and loud.

The rookie righty lost to the Yankees for the second time in less than a week, giving up three runs in 5 1-3 innings this time.

Stanton provided some cushion with an RBI double off Sammy Solis in the seventh, part of a 4-for-5 showing in Game 2.

Sonny Gray (5-4) allowed two runs in five-plus innings, with Mark Reynolds driving in both.

HARPER’S DAY

Harper’s batting average is .212 after he went 0 for 5 on Monday, with two strikeouts, three groundouts and a walk. He has one hit in his last 27 at-bats. ”He’s just in one of those little funks, where you’re kind of happy to face him right now,” Boone said.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Yankees: OF Brett Gardner didn’t play Authentic Mike Hughes Jersey , a day after an MRI exam showed swelling in his right knee. Boone doesn’t expect Gardner to go on the DL.

Nationals: RHP Jeremy Hellickson, on the DL for two weeks with a strained right hamstring, took fielding practice before the start of play Monday and said he ”felt fine.” Hellickson has taken two bullpen sessions and ”felt 100 percent,” so expects to be able to return soon. … 1B Matt Adams was ”still a little sore” after getting hit by a pitch on a finger Friday and did not play.

ROSTER MOVE

The Yankees returned right-hander Giovanny Gallegos to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre after the game. Gallegos had been called up as the 26th man for the nightcap Monday.

UP NEXT

Yankees: Open a three-game set against visiting Seattle, with RHP Domingo German (1-4, 5.23 ERA) pitching Tuesday.

Nationals: Begin a three-game series at home against Baltimore on Tuesday, with Jefry Rodriguez on the mound for his second major league appearance and first start.

. Womens Cody Latimer Jersey , Authentic Womens Dalton Schultz Jersey , Authentic Womens Taven Bryan Jersey , Miami Dolphins Elite Jerseys ,

we’ve got to work
Date: July 24, 2018 06:01AM

Several prominent players across the NFL have skipped mandatory minicamps this week Authentic Cassius Marsh Jersey , subjecting themselves to team fines out of concern for their contract status in a league where so little is guaranteed.

Everyone is accounted for in Minnesota, where good vibes from the top of the organization to the bottom of the roster can only help the Vikings in their attempt to better their NFC championship game appearance from last season.

”All these guys, they like to be around each other. So I think that’s part of it,” coach Mike Zimmer said. ”We’ve got a lot of really good guys on this football team who care about not just them, but they care about each other. It’s kind of just the way we do things.”

Savvy salary cap management steered by executive vice president of football operations Rob Brzezinski has allowed the Vikings to put the majority of their stars in mutually beneficial multi-year deals, but outside linebacker Anthony Barr Cheap Darius Leonard Jersey , wide receiver Stefon Diggs and defensive end Danielle Hunter have all entered 2018 on expiring contracts that must be addressed soon unless the Vikings are willing to let them become free agents and potentially price the club out on the open market.

Still, all three of them have been practicing with the team this week, clearly confident enough in their future earnings to opt for full participation over mild protest. Barr, for his part, missed one week of organized team activities last month, an absence he said was to secure an insurance policy in case of a severe injury that would derail the value of his next deal. He said recently his hope was to have a new contract in place by the beginning of on-field workouts in May Authentic Brandon Parker Jersey , but that’s the closest anyone has come to even hinting about dissatisfaction.

Barr is among the 2014 first-round draft picks who’ve reached their first career crossroad, playing the fifth option year that the majority of teams have exercised for cost control. Then there are the post-first round 2015 picks such as Hunter and Diggs who’ve entered the fourth season of their rookie deals.

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell, Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald, Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson, Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones, Tennessee Titans left tackle Taylor Lewan and Oakland Raiders defensive end Khalil Mack have created headlines around the league for staying home this week from minicamp.

”My job is to come in to work Manuel Margot Jersey , just like you come in to work the same way,” Hunter said. ”My job is to come in and get on this field and play football.”

Clearly, he’s been listening to the head coach, as have many of his teammates.

”That’s one thing Zim has taught us since he’s been here: No one player is more important than the team,” Hunter said. ”So I guess that kind of grew into the program. The team is way bigger than one person. In order to help the team, you’ve got to do your job. And we want to be great. We want to be where we need to be. Last year Clay Buchholz Jersey , it wasn’t close to that, so we’ve got to work for that again.”

. Cheap Julius Randle Jersey , Womens Josey Jewell Jersey , Cheap Carmelo Anthony Jersey , Womens Breeland Speaks Jersey ,

Orioles: Rooki
Date: July 24, 2018 06:09AM

For the first time in more than a month Amed Rosario Jersey , there was music playing in the Baltimore Orioles‘ clubhouse following a game.

The team still faces an uphill battle to turn the season around, but it was admittedly just nice to get a win.

Jace Peterson and Mark Trumbo homered and the Orioles snapped a nine-game losing streak with a 10-4 victory over the Miami Marlins on Sunday.

Baltimore also ended a string of 11 straight losses at home, which tied a club record. The Orioles last win at Camden Yards came May 13 against Tampa Bay.

”We’re doing what we can, constantly trying to get better,” Trumbo said. ”It doesn’t always show up Authentic Calvin Ridley Jersey , but that has to be the goal going forward. It’s going to be a long road for the team, but you want to see improvement in some areas. I think if you can target those and actually do it, we’ll be that much better because of that.”

Dylan Bundy (5-7) allowed four runs and five hits with five strikeouts and two walks over six innings. He has accounted for one-quarter of his team’s victories this season.

Peterson got his first homer of the season with a two-run shot off reliever Merandy Gonzalez in the fifth and matched a career-high with four RBIs. Trumbo went 3 for 5 with a home run off Gonzalez in the seventh.

Miami was 1 for 12 with runners in scoring position.

Justin Bour had a pair of homers, including a three-run shot that pulled the Marlins to within 8-4 in the sixth.

”The last couple of days the team has done a good job of picking me up,” Bour said. ”It was nice to contribute today.”

Baltimore entered the game as the lowest-scoring team in the American League Reggie Jackson Jersey , but knocked around Miami rookie Trevor Richards (1-4). Fellow rookie Corban Joseph was the only Baltimore starter not to manage a hit off him.

Trumbo led off the second with a single and Jonathan Schoop followed with a double. Peterson cleared the bases with another double that bounced over the center field fence.

Trumbo hit another towering RBI double before Mancini followed with a single that boosted the lead to 4-0 in the third. Mancini had been 4 for 50 with runners in scoring position entering that at-bat.

”This is the first time he’s gone through something like this,” Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. ”You’re trying to be real supportive with not only him, but everybody. We’re going to keep trying to create some positive vibes.”

Bour led off the fourth with a homer to left, snapping a streak 211/3 scoreless innings by Bundy.

”Once we get behind, Bour gets us one back and then gets us three more Craig Kimbrel Jersey ,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. ”We never really get where we needed to be.”

Baltimore responded in the bottom half on a double by Adam Jones that drove in two more runs and ended the day for Richards, who was charged with a season-high six runs and nine hits.

Manny Machado had two hits, including an RBI single in the eighth that rounded out the scoring for Baltimore.

FISHING

Trumbo has hit safely in 11 of 12 games against the Marlins, batting .370 (17 for 46) over that stretch.

MOVE

The Orioles optioned catcher Chance Cisco to Triple-A Norfolk following the game.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Marlins: INF Miguel Rojas was held out of the lineup for the second consecutive game after being hit on the left hand by a pitch Friday.

Orioles: RHP Andrew Cashner (back) did not have any setbacks with his bullpen session and will start Wednesday in Washington. He is 2-8 with a 4.98 ERA in 13 starts.

UP NEXT

Marlins: Left-hander Caleb Smith (5-6, 3.75 ERA) will make his second consecutive start against the Giants. On June 13 Cheap Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , he allowed three runs and eight hits over 6 1/3 innings and did not get a decision in the Marlins’ 5-4 victory.

Orioles: Rookie David Hess (2-3, 4.13 ERA) will start the opener Tuesday against the Nationals, who handed him a 2-0 loss May 30.

——

. Authentic Womens Calvin Ridley Jersey , Arizona Cardinals Elite Jerseys , Adidas Jakub Voracek Jersey , Authentic Womens Michael Dickson Jersey ,

then rushed back from a Friday night to a Sunday afternoon for
Date: July 24, 2018 06:20AM

OAKLAND Authentic Jalyn Holmes Jersey , Calif. — The Golden State Warriors can achieve a piece of history Tuesday when they look to close out the New Orleans Pelicans in Game 5 of the Western Conference semifinals.

The Warriors bounced back from a 119-100 thumping at New Orleans in Game 3 with an equally convincing 118-92 romp in Game 4, taking a commanding 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven series.

Golden State can advance to its fourth straight Western Conference finals with a Game 5 win at home, where it has won 14 consecutive playoff games, one shy of the NBA record.

The Chicago Bulls set the standard of 15 straight home wins from April 1990 to May 1991.

Warriors coach Steve Kerr went with a new starting lineup in Game 4, inserting Andre Iguodala alongside All-Stars Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson Steelers Cheap Jerseys , Kevin Durant and Draymond Green for the first time in Durant’s two seasons with Golden State.

The result was a 17-4 game-opening burst that created a lead the Warriors never came close to relinquishing.

“You’re on the road and threatened, you put your five best guys out there,” Kerr explained. “To start like that sets a great tone.”

The Warriors dominated the game both offensively and defensively, the latter having been a key to their run to two championships in the last three seasons.

Golden State has won its last nine playoff games — four this season, five last year — when holding the opponent below 100 points, a streak that dates to Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals when Cleveland prevailed 93-89 to claim the title.

The Warriors Authentic Mason Cole Jersey , who have held the home-court advantage in every playoff series in which they’ve participated since Kerr took over as coach for the 2014-15 season, have won Game 5 (always at home) eight of the last nine times a series has reached a fifth game.

Again, the only loss was in the 2016 Finals when the Cavaliers rallied from a 3-1 deficit to stun the defending champs.

The Pelicans, meanwhile, have a bit of positive history to call upon in their quest to stay alive and perhaps advance past the second round for the first time ever.

Known then at the Hornets and down 3-1 in the best-of-seven, New Orleans won 93-91 at Philadelphia in the Eastern semifinals in 2002 — the first year of the New Orleans franchise — to force a Game 6 Authentic Armani Watts Jersey , which they lost at home to the 76ers 107-103.

With their bench having been outscored 134-95 in the four games, the Pelicans have burned their starters big minutes, with Anthony Davis (39.3) and Jrue Holiday (38.2) leading the series in minutes played.

New Orleans coach Alvin Gentry had that in mind when he called off a scheduled workout on Monday in Oakland.

“We do have guys that are playing heavy minutes,” he explained. “Really, all the starters are playing real heavy minutes. I thought it would be a good idea today to let their minds rest, their bodies rest.”

The Pelicans have played their best in the series when rested.

The clubs got two days off in Oakland after Golden State’s 123-101 victory in Game 1. The Pelicans rebounded with a strong effort in Game 2 Dave Winfield Jersey , falling just 121-116 on the road.

Then after two more days off, New Orleans was re-energized at home and responded with its 119-100 triumph.

The teams were then rushed back from a Friday night to a Sunday afternoon for Game 4, during which the Pelicans shot just 4 of 26 on 3-pointers after having scorched the nets for 14 of 31 in the Game 3 win.

. Adidas Dylan Larkin Jersey , Authentic Womens Mike McGlinchey Jersey , Authentic Womens Josey Jewell Jersey , Authentic Womens Cody Latimer Jersey ,

The series surv
Date: July 31, 2018 04:01AM

That the NHL’s two best teams during the regular season are going to a Game 7 on Thursday night at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Youth Trent Brown Jersey , Tenn., isn’t a big surprise.

That the Winnipeg Jets and Nashville Predators have mirrored each other statistically in several key areas speaks to how equal — and good — they are and were in combining for 231 regular season points.

In their Western Conference semifinal, they have each attempted 338 shots and put 177 shots on net during 5-on-5 play, per Natural Stat Trick. Nashville has a 12-11 edge in 5-on-5 goals, while Winnipeg owns a 66-65 advantage in high-danger chances.

The teams have also alternated wins Youth Dalton Schultz Jersey , with the Jets taking the odd-numbered games. Both are 2-1 on the road in the series, so one could say that the Predators have home-ice disadvantage for a win-or-die showdown.

But there is one big factor in Nashville’s favor — Game 7 experience. Its roster has a combined 45 games of Game 7 experience, as opposed to Winnipeg’s 12. Only seven Jets have ever played in a Game 7, none with this franchise.

It is Winnipeg’s first Game 7 since the franchise moved from Atlanta following the 2010-11 season, and the Predators’ third in franchise history. It’s also the first Game 7 Nashville has ever played at home.

“I would expect that the way we play matters the most Youth Brian O'Neill Jersey ,” Predators coach Peter Laviolette said. “We’re certainly glad to be back in our building with our fans, they’ve been incredible all year long, but we really need to focus on the game. Just make sure we’re ready to play the game and do the right things on the ice.”

Nashville certainly did all the right things in Game 6, other than take three first period penalties. But its penalty-killing and Pekka Rinne’s play in net were matchless as it captured a 4-0 win, preventing the Jets from reaching a conference final for the first time.

Rinne bagged 34 saves for his fifth career postseason shutout Youth Martinas Rankin Jersey , while Viktor Arvidsson and Filip Forsberg each scored two goals. Forsberg made the highlight clips with his second goal, a between-his-legs wrister at point-blank range early in the third period that essentially ended the game’s competitive phase.

Winnipeg vows it won’t do anything different in preparation for the biggest game in franchise history.

“There’s no big speech or departure from our game,” Jets coach Paul Maurice said following practice Wednesday. “The important one that was delivered all year is to enjoy what we do. Have the confidence that you’re going to go out and perform at your best. You can’t be on pins and needles.”

Winnipeg has outscored the Predators 22-18 in the series and seems to be the healthier team going into Game 7. While the Jets should be able to ice their regular lineup, Nashville might have to play without center Mike Fisher, who left Game 6 in the first period because of an undisclosed injury and never returned. Fisher didn’t practice on Wednesday.

The series survivor will host Vegas in Game 1 of the conference finals on Saturday night.

. Authentic Womens Daniel Kilgore Jersey , Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey , Authentic Womens Braden Smith Jersey , Authentic Womens Nyheim Hines Jersey ,

Warriors: Will l
Date: July 31, 2018 05:42AM

Utah has a chance to write one more chapter to an improbable comeback story.

The Jazz put themselves in position to claim the No. 3 seed in the Western Conference after cruising to a 119-79 victory over the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday night. Utah did not waste time taking control of the game and led by double digits over the final 3 1/2 quarters.

Donovan Mitchell scored 22 points and set an NBA rookie record for 3-pointers. Mitchell went 4 of 5 behind the arc and has made 186 3-pointers this season Youth Josh Jackson Jersey , breaking Damian Lillard’s record for a first-year player.

”I am actually thrilled for him that he did that,” Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. ”He has been our guy, offensively, all year who we have relied on. He’s unselfish, which makes the guys around him better.”

Derrick Favors added 16 points and nine rebounds. Jonas Jerebko scored 14 points Youth Mike McGlinchey Jersey , and Rudy Gobert and Ricky Rubio added 13 points apiece for the Jazz.

Utah (48-33) won its sixth straight game and went 3-1 in the season series with Golden State. Now the Jazz are tied with Portland in the standings and can claim the No. 3 seed with a win over the Blazers on Wednesday night.

”What makes it a story is no one expected it,” Mitchell said. ”But the thing I’ve said all year is we knew we were going to be good. I don’t think we knew we were going to be 3 seed good, but we knew we were going to be good.”

It is a surprising position for a Utah team that lost last season’s top scorers Gordon Hayward and George Hill to free agency over the summer and was nine games below .500 at one point in mid-January.

The Jazz believed all along they could climb back into the playoff picture and make serious noise in the Western Conference.

”Guys took it upon themselves to just get better in the offseason,” Favors said. ”We just stuck with the plan throughout the whole season and right now we’re fighting for the third spot. Gotta give credit to everybody on this team.”

Even with a loss to the Blazers, Utah is assured of falling no lower than the No. 5 seed.

Klay Thompson scored 23 points and Kevin Durant added 13 for the Warriors Youth Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey , who finished the season at 58-24. Golden State, the No. 2 seed in the West, never led in the game and shot just 35 percent from the field.

The 40-point loss is the largest margin of defeat for the Warriors under coach Steve Kerr.

”We need the competitive spirit,” Kerr said. ”We need the juice. We need the joy, and we haven’t had much of that. So we got to get our minds right.”

Utah dominated on both ends of the court during the first quarter. The Jazz used an 18-3 run to stake out a 24-9 lead. Rubio took a steal in for a layup and Favors scored on a pair of dunks to ignite the run.

Mitchell scored on back-to-back possessions and then followed with a 3-pointer to help push the lead to 33-14. The rookie totaled 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting in the first quarter alone.

Golden State appeared it might rally after Durant scored back-to-back baskets to cut Utah’s lead to 35-22. That’s as close as the Warriors got. Jerebko and Royce O’ Neale combined to score three straight baskets to push the lead to 43-24.

”We got to be better Youth J'Mon Moore Jersey ,” Durant said. ”We couldn’t really get a rhythm or a groove out there with the way we go down so early. We started pressing a bit and trying to get it all back at once.”

Utah led by as many as 45 points in the second half. The Jazz took their largest lead at 103-58 when Jerebko buried a pair of 3-pointers and Dante Exum added a dunk to polish off a 10-2 run to open the fourth quarter.

TIP-INS

Warriors: Thompson and Durant combined to shoot just 14 of 39 from the field. … Golden State scored a season-low 33 first-half points. … The Warriors fell by an average margin of 29.6 points in three losses to the Jazz this season.

Jazz: Utah scored 25 points off 16 turnovers. … The Jazz had a 19-6 edge on fastbreak points and outscored Golden State 62-38 in the paint.

HOODIE STATEMENT

As the Rookie of the Year debate between Mitchell and Ben Simmons continues to heat up, the smack talk is following suit. Mitchell wore a black hoodie into Vivint Smart Home Arena before tipoff on Tuesday that contained the dictionary definition of a rookie on the front.

It offered a lighthearted jab at Simmons’ status as a ”redshirt rookie” after he spent what would have been his original rookie season sidelined with an injury. Adidas approached Mitchell about wearing the hoodie and he went along with the joke.

”We just wanted to all have fun with it,” Mitchell said. ”That’s all it is, having fun and just enjoying it.”

Mitchell reiterated he’s not worried about the award and would rather see Gobert and Snyder earn Defensive Player of the Year and Coach of the Year honors respectively.

QUOTEABLE

”We need to put things into perspective. When I was a rookie, we only won 23 games. And now some people say winning 58 is kind of a down year. That’s incredible.” -Thompson Youth Breeland Speaks Jersey , on Golden State finishing 58-24 in the regular season.

UP NEXT

Warriors: Will learn their first round opponent on Wednesday.

Jazz: They travel to Portland to face the Blazers on Wednesday.

. Authentic Womens Ryan Jensen Jersey , Authentic Womens John Kelly Jersey , Cheap Paul Millsap Jersey , Authentic Womens Harrison Phillips Jersey ,

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.