Around the System :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Discussion of Events of Interest 
DC-3 photo
Posted by: Darryl Johnson (---.c050.t7.mrt.starband.net)
Date: July 17, 2004 01:46PM

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase prints of some of the photos on this website? In particular, I would really like to get the first picture that pops up in the intro, with the 2 DC-3s in a hangar at night. I would also like to get another picture from the intro, where the kid is sitting on the fence looking at the DC-3.

Having grown up in Kernersville, Piedmont Airlines is a wonderful memory. Thanks to those who created this website -- it's great to see all this.

Thanks,

Darryl Johnson
Atlanta

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DC-3 photo
Posted by: Ronald Macklin (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 20, 2004 01:09AM

Giver me address and I will make you a copy of the print of the two DC-3's in the hangar at Wilmington.
Will take me a few days to find copy and reproduce.
The picture of the people looking at the airplane by the fence I think was a post card. Not sure. I do not have copy of that one.
If i email picture can you print?\
BEST REGARDS,

RONNIE MACKLIN

Posted by: Jim Miller (---.ilm.bellsouth.net)
Date: August 23, 2004 12:08PM

The Wilmington Star-News ran a photo of that hanger, the center third severly severed by the recent hurricane last week.

Posted by: Bill Owens (---.carolina.rr.com)
Date: December 10, 2004 04:00AM

I'd like a photo (preferably a jpeg file) that I could use to copy and paste the PI logo and Piedmont Airlines livery from a DC-3. I am a R/C modeler and want to build an electric powered DC-3 in PI livery. The model I plan to build has a 32 inch wingspan and is 41 inches long, so I need a fairly large image

TIA
Bill

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.