Around the System :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Discussion of Events of Interest 
cks; tiny bags, tacky bags emblazoned w
Posted by: yaya2017 (161.117.4.---)
Date: January 10, 2019 01:36AM

Who’s ready for some Nike Air VaporMax Dameskit leaks for the 2019-20 season? www.andrewjoslin.co.uk Oh yeah, I’m talking to YOU, reader. The football design blog Footy Headlines has been on the forefront of kit color and design leaks for years now, and they’re very rarely incorrect.So when Footy Headlines writes a post saying that Tottenham Hotspur Nike Air Max 2017 Dames will have Nike Air Vapormax Femme a cyan-colored third kit, then they will almost certainly have a cyan-colored third kit.Cyan is starting to become one of those traditional Tottenham Hotspur accent colors, like “spurple” or yellow. It’s a color that the club returns to again and again. The last time Spurs had prominent cyan color in a kit were the 2015-16 aways (the “Nike React Element 55 Womens sash year”), but that looks to be a bit brighter than that particular shade. To me, this resembles nothing less than the 2013-14 “highlighter blue” aways, which were a personal favorite of mine, but which a Nike Air Skylon 2 Womens lot of other fans hated.Footy Headlines says that the shorts and socks will also be this primary color, and says it will feature a “retro aesthetic.”

And, this being Nike, there’s other bad news, especially if you wanted a unique treatment.Cyan is starting to become one of those Nike Air Max 270 Femme traditional Tottenham Nike M2k Tekno Heren Hotspur accent colors, like “spurple” or yellow. It’s a color that the club returns to again and again. The last time Spurs had prominent cyan color in a kit were the 2015-16 aways (the “sash year”), but that looks to be a bit brighter than that particular shade. Nike Air Max 2017 Womens To me, this resembles nothing less than the 2013-14 “highlighter blue” Nike Air Max 97 Womens aways, which were a personal favorite of mine, but which a lot of other fans hated.Footy Headlines says that the shorts and socks will also be this primary color, and says it will feature a “retro aesthetic.” However, that’s all the detail they release. This is similar to the leak we got last season ahead of the teal third kits, but the final design was very different to what was hinted at by the color swatches alone.And, this being Nike, there’s other bad news, especially Adidas Sobakov Femme if you wanted a unique Nike Air Max 90 Femme treatment.Welcome to Fashionating, a column with scathing fashion truths you may not be ready to hear.

he time of the beautiful few has come to its brutal conclusion. In 2018, fashion trends celebrated the luxury of ugliness, glorifying anti-style in the midst of Nike Air Max 95 Femme political and cultural chaos: Dad shoes and Birkenstocks; tiny bags, tacky bags emblazoned with designer labels; cargo pants, bootcut jeans, tube tops, and fucking glitter—practically anything that has been considered uncool became popular. By glorifying the grotesque, we www.ranchmistral.fr have culturally advanced back to where we were in Nike Air Max 2017 Womens the 1990s, or perhaps more distinctly, to the winter of 1999, preparing for the Y2K digital doomsday while failing to anticipate the political horrors that would befall the United States in the 21st century.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.