General Store :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
Looking for Piedmont memorabilia or have an item to offer? Try the General Store 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Message ListNew TopicSearchLog InPrint View
Piedmont Items for Sale
Posted by: LewisRichardson ()
Date: November 14, 2009 04:56PM

I have several Piedmont items for sale having worked with Piedmont from 1982-1987. Some of the items include: Piedmont Shuttle Cotton Beach Towel (excellent condition in original plastic bag-white with red/blue logo); 2 Piedmont Shuttle Cotton Blankets (excellent condition in original plastic bags-white with red/blue logo); two light brown/cream colored Piedmont blankets with white logo-in good condition; Piedmont golf towels (blue); Piedmont lens cleaners depicting Chicago and Baltimore city scenes; Piedmont playing cards; Piedmont key chain in original box; I FLEW THE SHUTTLE tee-shirts-red; Men's 42 long all-weather coat; Men's 42 long uniform jacket-two-one dark grey and one navy. These are just a few items for sale, as I have more. I have not listed a price (while I think they are priceless, I need to sell), as I would like to have an offer on each or all. If interested in all or one, email me at luisrich@yahoo.com. Thanks, Lewis

Options: ReplyQuote

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.