Obituaries :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
Memorials to Departed Pacemakers 
Susan Bean
Posted by: spdbrdlady (---.245.119.70.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: June 25, 2008 12:28PM

I'm sad to report that Susan Bean, retired MCORO employee passed away on Tuesday, June 24th after a brief illness. She began her long career with Piedmont as a flight attendant, then transferred into reservations in Winston-Salem in the mid 70's. She transferred to Orlando, when Piedmont opened the new reservations office, and remained there until USAirways closed the office in 2003.

Susan will be missed by everyone who knew her.

Debbie Shipton
INT-EWR-ATL-JAX-MCO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Susan Bean
Posted by: Don Shanks (Moderator)
Date: June 27, 2008 02:27AM

A super lady - she will, indeed, be missed!

Date: June 27, 2008 12:45PM

So that the Piedmont family will know Susan's arrangements.

Piedmont was her family. Living down the road 15 minutes she would keep in touch with Brenda (Pate) and I.

My last memory of Susan was around June 1 when I picked her up from a hospital visit. We had no idea that she would go west so fast. We knew Susan from her early days in INTRO. (She transferred to MCORO when it originally opened.)

I will be looking out after her home place until her nephew from RDU comes down to file the paper work..

As for me - - - I am still hanging in there!

Take care......................
Bob Pate

Date: June 28, 2008 04:16PM

Don,

Well, it's sad news again ... a tough feeling ... to see those you cared about gone. A great supervisor. She was one of my favorites at the Orlando office.

Appreciate the update.

Ali'e Weber

Posted by: Enchantment (---.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net)
Date: January 15, 2009 09:44PM

I haven't checked this site for a while, but checked back in this afternoon when the US Airways plane went down.

I am so sad to hear that Susan passed away. I remember her fondly from my days at MCORO. She was one of the agents who trained me and shortly after training she became a supervisor. She was such a sweet person.

It's sad to look through the list and see so many familiar names in the obituaries. Wow....it has been a long time since my days in Orlando, and I have such warm memories of that time.

Kathy Choma Rassel

Date: January 16, 2009 02:28PM

Kathy,
Susan Bean was, indeed, a super lady. A good supervisor that cared for those she worked with. She will be missed.
Don Shanks

Posted by: chenjinyan11 (31.6.50.---)
Date: August 14, 2018 06:45AM

cc20180815
[www.nikeairmax1.us]
[www.canadiangoose.com.co]
[www.swarovskioutlets.us.com]
[www.canadagoose-coats.com]
[www.uggsoutlet-clearance.us.com]
[www.converseallstar.us.com]
[www.jordanretro.name]
[www.pandorajewelryus.us.com]
[www.canadagoosesaleoutlet.us.com]
[www.adadassuperstar.com]
[www.raybanssunglasseses.us.com]
[www.drmartensboots.name]
[www.pandoracharms.us.com]
[www.airmax2019.us.com]
[www.adidascampusshoes.us]
[www.timberlandboots.in.net]
[www.jordanshoesforsale.us.com]
[www.uggsoutletofficials.us.com]
[www.michaelkorsoutlets.us.com]
[www.oksunglasses.com.co]
[www.nikezoom.us]
[www.cheapraybans.com.co]
[www.raybanssunglassesoutlet.us.com]
[www.katespadehandbags.in.net]
[www.cristianoronaldojerseys.com]
[www.jordanshoes.in.net]
[www.columbiashoesoutlet.us.com]
[www.moncler-outlet.us.org]
[www.longchampoutletonline.in.net]
[www.coach-factoryoutletsonline.us.com]
[www.coach-outletonline.eu.com]
[www.okaleysunglasseses.us.com]
[www.michaelkors-outlet.in.net]
[www.pittsburghpiratesjerseys.us]
[www.timberlandboots.name]
[www.coachfactory-outlet.in.net]
[www.nike-airpresto.com]
[www.jimmychoo-outlet.us.com]
[www.fredperrypoloshirts.in.net]
[www.baltimoreoriolesjerseys.us]
[www.fitflops-saleclearance.us.org]
[www.cheapjordans-shoes.us.com]
[www.asicsshoes-outlet.us.com]
[www.seattlemarinersjerseys.us]
[www.coachfactoryoutlet-stores.us.com]
[www.pandorastore.us.com]
[www.airmax-97.us]
[www.adidasyeezyshoes.us.com]
[www.michaelkors-outlet.com.co]
[www.moncleroutlet.me.uk]
[www.mulberryoutletuk.me.uk]
[www.coachfactoryoutlet-storeonline.us.com]
[www.cheapoakleysunglasses.com.co]
[www.jewelleryscharm.com]
[www.birkenstockoutlets.us.org]
[www.pandorajewelrypandora.us.com]
[www.moncleroutlets.us.org]
[www.fitflopssale.us.com]
[www.michaelkorsoutletstore.in.net]
[www.coach-factoryoutletstore.us.com]
[www.chicagowhitesoxjersey.us]
[www.hermesbirkin.in.net]
[www.hermesbag.us.com]
[www.kate-spade.us.com]
[www.nike-airfoamposite.com]
[www.airmax90.org]
[www.outletlouisvuitton.us.com]
[www.uggshoes.com.co]
[www.adidasyeezyboost-350.us.com]
[www.coachoutletstore-online.us.com]
[www.oakley--sunglasses.us.org]
[www.airmax-2018.com]
[www.christianlouboutinoutlet.us]
[www.outletcoachstore.us.com]
[www.nikeairmax87.com]
[www.pradaoutlets.us.com]
[www.outlettoms.us.com]
[www.coach-outlet.us.com]
[www.michaelkorshandbags.us.org]
[www.rolexreplica-watches.us.com]
cc20180815

Posted by: shoessalesis (---.230.183.6.16clouds.com)
Date: May 10, 2019 09:12AM

[www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose May, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose Mid Star, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] ggdb shoes, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose, [www.philippemodel.us.com] Philippe Model Sneakers Outlet, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose Hi Star, [www.nikeblazersale.com] Cheap Nike Blazer Shoes, [www.airmax90sale.com] Air Max 90 Sale, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose Hi Star, [www.nikekyrie4s.com] Kyrie 4 Shoes For Sale, [www.nikefreesale.com] nike free run shoes sale, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose V Star, [www.airvapormaxsale.com] Air VaporMax Outlet, [www.airmax270site.com] air max 270, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose Slide, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Francy, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Sneakers, [www.philippemodel.us.com] Philippe Model Sneakers Sale, [www.yeezybooststock.com] yeezy boost 350, [www.yeezybooststock.com] adidas yeezy boost, [www.converse-outlet.com] Converse Shoes, [www.philippemodel.us.com] Philippe Model, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose Slide, [www.airmax95shoes.com] air max 95 outlet, [www.airmax270site.com] cheap air max 270, [www.philippemodelsale.com] Philippe Model Sale, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Shoes, [www.airmax270site.com] air max 270 outlet, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose, [www.airmax95shoes.com] air max 95 sale, [www.nikeflyknitsale.com] nike flyknit shoes sale, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose Outlet, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose Shoes, [www.yeezyboostsites.com] Yeezy Boost Sale, [www.airmax90sale.com] Nike Air Max 90, [www.adidashoessite.com] cheap adidas shoes, [www.yeezybooststock.com] yeezy boost, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] GGDB, [www.philippemodeloutlet.com] philippe model sneakers outlet, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose Sneakers Sale, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] GGDB Starter, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose Ball Star, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Mid Star, [www.converseshoesvip.com] converse outlet, [www.airvapormaxsale.com] Cheap Air VaporMax Shoes, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Superstar, [www.airmax90sale.com] Air Max 90, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose Superstar, [www.airmax95shoes.com] air max 95, [www.nikekyrie4s.com] Kyrie 4 On Sale, [www.airmax270site.com] nike air max 270, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose Mid Star, [www.nikefreesale.com] nike free run womens, [www.philippemodelsale.com] Philippe Model Sneakers, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose Sneakers Outlet, [www.nikefreesale.com] nike free run mens, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose, [www.airmax90sale.com] Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes, [www.adidashoessite.com] adidas shoes outlet, [www.airmax270site.com] air max 270 sale, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] GGDB Hi Star, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] GGDB Starter, [www.airmax90sale.com] Air Max 90 Outlet, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose Francy, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose Superstar, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] GGDB Sneakers Sale, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] GGDB Hi Star, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] ggdb shoes sale, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] GGDB Superstar, [www.nikelunarsale.com] nike lunar shoes outlet, [www.nikeblazersale.com] Nike Blazer Shoes Sale, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose Sneakers Sale, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose Francy, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Slide, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] GGDB Francy, [www.nikeblazersale.com] Nike Blazer Shoes, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose Ball Star, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose Francy, [www.nikelunarsale.com] nike lunar mens, [www.adidashoessite.com] adidas shoes, [www.nikeflyknitsale.com] nike flyknit shoes outlet, [www.yeezyboostsites.com] Yeezy Boost Shoes, [www.yeezybooststock.com] yeezy boost 350 v2, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] GGDB Francy, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] GGDB Ball Star, [www.adidashoessite.com] adidas shoes sale, [www.nikelunarsale.com] nike lunar womens, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] GGDB Slide, [www.nikeblazersale.com] Nike Blazer Outlet, [www.yeezyboostsites.com] Yeezy Boost Outlet, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose Mid Star, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose Sneakers, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose Sneakers, [www.yeezyboostsites.com] Yeezy Boost, [www.lebron16s.com] LeBron 16, [www.airvapormaxsale.com] Air VaporMax Sale, [www.nikekyrie4s.com] Kyrie 4 Shoes, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] GGDB Mid Star, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose Starter, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] Golden Goose Sneakers, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] GGDB Sneakers, [www.converseshoesvip.com] converse chuck taylor, [www.nikelunarsale.com] nike lunar shoes, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] GGDB Slide, [www.philippemodelsale.com] Philippe Model Shoes, [www.philippemodeloutlet.com] philippe model outlet, [www.nikeflyknitsale.com] cheap nike flyknit shoes, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Outlet, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose Ball Star, [www.yeezyboostsites.com] adidas Yeezy Boost, [www.ggdbsneakersale.com] GGDB Ball Star, [www.airmax95shoes.com] nike air max 95, [www.nikelunarsale.com] nike lunar on sale, [www.nikefreesale.com] nike free run shoes, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose Slide, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] golden goose, [www.philippemodeloutlet.com] philippe model outlet online, [www.converse-outlet.com] Converse Store, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Sale, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose Super Star, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] golden goose sale, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose Starter, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Ball Star, [www.lebron16s.com] Nike LeBron 16 Shoes, [www.converse-outlet.com] Converse Outlet, [www.airvapormaxsale.com] Nike Air VaporMax Shoes, [www.goldengooser.com] Golden Goose Sale, [www.nikeflyknitsale.com] nike flyknit shoes, [www.airmax90sale.com] Air Max 90 Shoes, [www.airvapormaxsale.com] Air VaporMax, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Hi Star, [www.lebron16s.com] Nike LeBron 16, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] GGDB Superstar, [www.lebron16s.com] LeBron 16 Shoes For Sale, [www.nikekyrie4s.com] Kyrie 4, [www.goldengooseshoesit.com] Golden Goose Sale, [www.converseshoesvip.com] converse shoes, [www.converseshoesvip.com] converse all star, [www.philippemodeloutlet.com] philippe model on sale, [www.philippemodel.us.com] Philippe Model Sneakers, [www.airmax95shoes.com] air max 95 shoes, [www.saleggdbshoes.com] GGDB Mid Star, [www.mrgoldengoose.com] Golden Goose Starter, [www.nikefreesale.com] nike free run shoes outlet, [www.newgoldengoosesneakers.com] Golden Goose Starter, [www.nikekyrie4s.com] Nike Kyrie 4, [www.airmax95shoes.com] cheap air max 95, [www.adidashoessite.com] adidas shoes online, [www.philippemodelsale.com] Philippe Model

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.