Obituaries :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
Memorials to Departed Pacemakers 
Marvin Renslow
Posted by: Enchantment (---.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net)
Date: February 14, 2009 03:04AM

I am so sad to report that Marvin Renslow, former MCORO agent and supervisor, was the pilot of the commuter flight that went down today near Buffalo, NY.

He was a wonderful person, a great friend, and he will be missed.

Kathy Choma Rassel

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marvin Renslow
Posted by: ajw6640 (---.msn.com)
Date: February 14, 2009 08:18PM

I just found out and am in a state of shock. I worked with Mark at MCORO when he first started. If anyone has an address for his family, please email me at ajw6640@msn.com

Amy Westmoreland

Posted by: chris runge (---.triad.res.rr.com)
Date: February 15, 2009 02:38PM

Amy,

I met Marvin many times as I worked with his wife Sandy. What a GREAT family. I am heart broken for them. I have an address and will email it to you.

-Chris

Posted by: chris runge (---.triad.res.rr.com)
Date: February 15, 2009 02:39PM

My apologies for the the numerous posts. For some reason it tells me my post didn't go through, but it DID.

Again, I am sorry.

Posted by: Don Shanks (Moderator)
Date: February 19, 2009 04:18PM

Chris, no apology needed. It is a web site problem that we have had for a few months. You make a posting and it appears it was not posted when in reality it was. Thee are people working on it and hopefully there will be a fix soon. When you make a post just 'assume" it got posted okay. Yea, I know we shouldn't assume. . . . One way of checking, Chris, is to log off, then log back on and check that forum and your posting to see if it posted okay.

Again, thanks for your posts and keep in touch.
Don shanks

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.