Obituaries :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
Memorials to Departed Pacemakers 
Matt Wooden Look Ceramic Tile factory
Posted by: momu299 (114.97.59.---)
Date: November 16, 2018 03:25AM

Packing process
While our products have completed the production,our factory will packing the tiles carefully.Every corner must be surrounded by angel bracket. And we will make the clearly labels on the box, to avoid the law problems. Besides, when we put the pallets inside the container,we use soft material between each of them to protecting them from moving and destroying.
Contact usk to answer any questions and inquiry that you may have or alternatively you can contact us via below information.
TEL : 008602031606393
MOBILE / FACEBOOK / WECHvince
FAQ
1. Q : Why I choose your company?
A : Because our company has focus on this industry for about 20 years.Our company also has a strong profession tile technology team and tile export team server to you.Besides,our packing is well and standard ,so that we can ensure tiles intact.
2.Q : Usually,how long will it takes to produce the tiles?
A : For about two months, if have store, we will send to you Immediately
3.Q : How can you guarantee the quality?
A : Firstly,we will choose the best raw material by our selves.Secondary,we have a QC team to inspect the quality and packing.
4.Q : How will you deliver my goods to me?
A : Because a container is too heavy,we would like to ship the goods to you by sea.
5.Q
6.Q : What method do you support to make payment?
A : We support many ways,including L/C , T/T and so on.
7.Q : Are you a manufacturer?
A : Yes,we are a manufacturer,both Oave our own development team,sales team and factory.
8.Q : If I purchase amount of the products,will I get more discount about it?
A : Yes,of course.And the discount is attractive.
Our services
Before you purchase our products,we would like to show and introduce our products,so that you can know our products comprehensively.When you purchase our products,we will follow-up your orders carefully and punctuality by our professional export team.When you receive the products and find any question , you can contact us.And we can solve your problems in time. Matt Wooden Look Ceramic Tile factory

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.