Crew Lounge :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Discussion for Pilots/Flight Attendants 
Looking for Debbie Lowrey / Thompkins / Kimbrough
Posted by: Chuck Powers (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: May 05, 2006 06:40PM

Hello:

I am a former Piedmont employee and I had a very good friend that was a flight atendant with Piedmont and later US Airways. She started for Piedmont around 1981. She was based in Atlanta and then Charlotte.

All I know is that she was based in CLT the last time I talked with her and her husband had just passed away from cancer. At that time her name was Debbie or Deborah Lowrey. She was previously married and had the last name of Thompkins or I believe her maiden name was Kimbrough. (I may have the last two backwards as I dont remember which was her maiden name)

Last I had heard she was considering retiring but I have not heard from her in several years and I no longer have a correct email address for her.

If anyone knows where Debbie is, please have her contact me. It would be great to hear from an old friend again.

Chuck Powers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for Debbie Lowrey / Thompkins / Kimbrough
Posted by: jdent-fitzpatrick (---.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date: December 03, 2011 05:51AM

Hello,

I don't know if you are still looking for Debbie or not. I was trying to loacate her as well. My grandmother was their famiy's house keeper in the 60's and 70's in Columbus GA. I think I still know where her mother lives and I will try to contact her. I wanted to talk to her about my grandmother. At any rate if you have already made contact with her please ask her to contact me.

Thanks
JDF
(706) 225-4098

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.