Crew Lounge :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Discussion for Pilots/Flight Attendants 
www.thetexanslockerroom.com
Posted by: hongwei28 (45.56.155.---)
Date: May 08, 2019 01:46AM

Houston Texans Injury News: Martinas Rankin Activated From PUP List Rookie third-round pick Martinas Rankin has been activated off the Physically Unable to Perform List according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.After presumably reading this post http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-corey-moore-jersey , the Texans drafted Rankin out of Mississippi State with the 80th overall pick in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft. The second-highest drafted rookie in Houston’s 2018 class underwent foot surgery in June after a fracture and has not been able to practice since.With just 20 days until the opener, there’s no guarantee Rankin will play in the opener against the Patriots. In fact, he will likely not start or play at all early, as few rookie tackles can jump right into action in three weeks.Nonetheless, this is excellent news for the Texans.One of their more promising rookies will be able to play at some point in the first six weeks of the regular season. Had Rankin stayed on the PUP List, he would not have been available to play until Week 7 (October 21st at Jacksonville).Here’s to hoping Rankin can maintain his health! I assume people my age are getting married and having babies. I am not. While they are dragging around their progeny to show off, I am instead getting ready for THE BIG GAME by making a giant bowl of chili, which I too will be showing off and taking somewhere. Awww, look at how tasty he is!For the Super Bowl Dylan Cole Jersey White , I’ll be going over to a friend’s house with a slow cooked concoction of fatty pork, fatty beef, beans, hot sauce, corn, and whatever else, topped with cheese, sour cream, and hot sauce Womens Bradley Roby Jersey , along with some kombucha, and maybe some beet chips. It’s still early in the year. I still have some hopes and dreams until the summer comes around and breaks my heart again. Once there, I’ll hate the commercials, feel disgusting rooting for Tom Brady, maybe smoke a single cigarette (who knows?), drink some coffee, watch the interior of the Patriots’ offensive line against Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh, and watch how the Patriots’ linebackers deal with the Rams’ play action and outside zone run game. That’s my plan. Anyways, what about you? What are you cooking up? Did you place any bets? Which trough are you going to slather around in with the other hogs? Is there some yearly tradition you have to celebrate the most American of all days? Whatever your plans Andre Johnson Jersey White , let us know in the Comments. If you’re watching the Super Bowl and still trying to figure out what you’re going to do, or if you’ll be a stranger in a strange land looking for somewhere to catch the game, pose any queries here; someone might have a suggestion for you. Similarly, if you’ve got a worthy spot staked out somewhere and want to clue fellow Texans fans in to it, please divulge that information in the Comments as well.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.