Aircraft Trivia :  JetPiedmont.com The fastest message board... ever.
Questions and Answers regarding Piedmont Aircraft 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
N-numbers'/Pacemakers'
Posted by: PilgrimSoul ()
Date: December 07, 2007 10:15PM

Greetings Mr. Macklin, and all...

I am Frank White, from Randleman,NC. First of all, thank YOU for making such a wonderful site available to those of us who'll ALWAYS have a soft spot for that big blue Logo!

I paint and build scale models, and am currently in the middle of a 1/144 Airfix 737-200 that I'm putting in Piedmont colors. I have several N-number/Pacemaker decal options, but the one I was going to model is N754N, but I can't locate any reference to which "Pacemaker" that was, could you possible assist me, please?

Or, if there's a list of the Pacemakers, that would be even better! Thanks in advance! Oh yeah, which area of this forum would be most appropriate to post pictures of a model?

Take care,
Frank

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2007 10:20PM by PilgrimSoul.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: N-numbers'/Pacemakers'
Posted by: PilgrimSoul ()
Date: December 08, 2007 02:25AM

Thank you very much, now I can get on with it. I finished applying the foil to the lower fuselage today. [gunsagogo.org]

Now that I found this site, there's another question I've wondered about for years but didn't really know how to find out; In May 1978, I took the mid morning flight out of Beckly, West Virginia on a Piedmont Airlines YS-11, to Cincinnati, on the 1st leg of my trip to Army Basic Training. I've always wanted to build a model of that plane but couldn't remember which one it was. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Frank

Posted by: richard j hurley ()
Date: July 30, 2008 08:13PM

attn Frank: If you remember the 'Pacemaker' name on the aircraft (i.e. New River Pacemaker) then I can go to the N-Number and see if I have any shots of it from 1978. I have two carousels of PI aircraft. Feel free to call me at 571-330-7317. Dick Hurley/Trans-A-Graphics

Posted by: richard j hurley ()
Date: August 05, 2008 07:31PM

New Info - Re Boeing 727-51C N7270C - returned to Boeing from PI -68- Leased to Braniff as N303BN - then leased to Faucett (Peru) as OB-R-1115 - then leased to Dominicana (Dom. Rep) as N15512 - to Kelowna Flightcraft (Canada) C-GKPC (operated for Purolator Courier) (aircraft converted for winglets) - last info C.2002

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.